Monday, June 29, 2015

IT'S MEEEEEEEEE

Hello dear readers.  I'm alive!


I want to return to this blog.  

I took a break from writing because I was going through some major life changes and tremendous personal growth.  And so, for a long time, I left this space.  I knew that I wasn't ready to return until I could speak from a position of strength, of certainty.  I was scared to be vulnerable and messy, perhaps only human, on a public forum in front of YOU, my dear readers (family, friends, strangers).

Yet, perhaps it was me that I was the most afraid of.

But here I am:  Jennifer - ready (and exhilarated) to write!

15 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Hey girl!! Glad you're back!! I've missed your posts :-) If you want to get together for coffee & a walk around the lake, or a drink or something this summer, let me know!!

Patrick said...

So nice to "see" you back! Looking forward to read your stories.

ashattack said...

So excited to have you back on the internets! Look forward to reading your always insightful posts. :)

X said...

Welcome Back. Look forward to reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. Always have enjoyed your blog.

Jennifer (same name as you)

Jacky said...

Yay! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Come back! We miss your voice ;)

Alex Taylor said...

Stranger here! Looking forward to hearing more!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please!! Come back to your blog! You have been sorely missed.

Fill us in, let us know what' you've been up to! The blogosphere has been so dull without you, seriously.

Oh, happy, happy day, Jennipal is back!

:)

A fan of your blog from the beginning in Korea, yes that long!

Anonymous said...

So, where are the posts? It's been a month!

Veronica Vaughn said...

I saw your comment on Everyday Foodie about your goal. I am soooo right there with you. It's hard and scary and exciting all at the same time. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back!!

asiangard said...

I missed you!!! can't wait to hear your story!

Anonymous said...

When are u coming back? Just wondering.......

Anonymous said...

Where are you!?