Thursday, September 18, 2014

Call me, maybe!

A few of you dear readers who have probably been trucking along this whole time have been leaving droplets of love in the form of comments in my inbox.  Through the silence I am still communicating (to some extent) to a few.  I still visit this place in cyberspace every so often...removed from my immediate self, more like a distant observer.

I have changed so much since we last had a chat.  I've been through heart-wrenching struggles but profound discoveries.  I am evolving as a human.  I'm so incredibly blessed to just be here...in this world, as I am.

If you'd like to reach me to talk or just check in, I'd always love to hear from you; so grab a cup of coffee and let's chat:

burtonite@hotmail.com --> Charlie, there you go ;)

With love,

Jennifer

6 comments:

asiangard said...

I have missed you Jen! Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you today. Wondering how everything is going... Missing you!
Cindy (Samuel, madalyn, Rachel, Lia, Benjamin)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jen!!

Helena said...

Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Missing your posts. Hope all is well and hope you come back to the blogging world soon.

Anonymous said...

Are you never coming back? I miss your blog posts!

From,

Your Fan.