Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Tid Bits

For the past month I've spent a lot of time with my husband, family and friends.  My heart is so full!


A little rearranging of furniture to fit out Christmas tree.


Sung Hyun enjoying 10 glorious days free from work.  Oh my, how fast that time went.  He's back at work today which means I'm all by my lonesome ;(


Annie, my dearest friend whom I met in Korea, came to visit me for 5 days before Christmas.  She cooked and organized, we laughed and cried!


Our white SUPER FAUX Christmas tree (missing a tree topper and Christmas skirt)


Sung Hyun cut his hair!


Christmas family photo 2012


I made pulled beef sandwiches for our New Year's dinner


With homemade wheat buns

Hope you all got to spend some quality time with your loved ones! 

Happy New Year

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Your house looks nice!! Also, the pulled pork - mmmmmmm!

Foreigner Joy said...

Looks like a lovely holiday time was had. Good luck to you and your hubby in the New Year!