Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cuba in pictures

Travel is neat.  

It has a way of putting everything into perspective.  The best part of my all-inclusive trip to Cuba was the 5 minute conversation I had with a local about his reality of living in a communist country.   How neat it would be to maintain contact with him but that is a luxury he doesn't have. 

And that made me realize (again) how lucky I am to have the life I have.

Here's a peak at our touristy life in Cuba:


































Nice to be home :)

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Awesome pictures!! I love Cuba!! The people are so nice there.

*Krista* said...

Looks like you two had a wonderful time! Leave it to you to engage a local to talk about life in a communist country. lol! Maybe a possible topic for your PhD Dissertation? LOL! Wish we could have been there with you! It looks like so much fun! Next hot trip, we should do together! And we'll take our babies along ;)