Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Simple Love: We couldn't be more opposite

When Sung Hyun walked into my office with all the journal articles on the floor and post-it notes on the walls he said one thing: "wow, this room smell is a geek."

He does not step foot in my office anymore.  It's the geek room.

Often at night during the week when Sung Hyun is out of town I'll read before bed -- most likely journal articles or books of some sorts.  I underline the passages that are of interest.  I write in the margins.

Last Saturday night while I was chatting in bed with Sung Hyun he came across something hard under the covers by his feet.

As he pulled a mechanical pencil out from the covers he threw it to my side of the floor, "what is this geek tool doing in bed?!"

We laughed.

1 comment:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Cute!! "Geek tool" - I like that :-)