Sunday, December 09, 2012

The perfect dish

Okay so my favourite store in the city is HomeSense.  They have super cool home stuff and you all know I like to buy home goodies.  So when I saw this green and purple raised serving platter I KNEW I had to buy it (hello! it matches my decor) -- it was a $17 SCORE!


The problem is...I don't cook.  So when Sung Hyun said, "what are you going to do with that?" and I replied, "I'm going to bake a cake," I knew I had to do exactly that.  

I'm a woman of my word (sometimes)

So I made a cheesecake.  Okay I didn't make it.  I had the students that I tutor come over and make it while I supervised.  

When Sung Hyun got home this weekend I took all the credit, "See, look....I used the tray"

So the perfect dish turned me into the PERFECT WIFE, you see!

2 comments:

"Sunny" said...

Matches your Christmas tree...sort of.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

I love that store too!