Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The little owl pillows


PACKING FOR CANADA

One of the coolest things I brought back from Korea this summer was something for myself.  This little something is no where to be found in stores and since I've been back in Canada lots of people have been asking where I got my little owl pillows.

Well I'm here to tell you:

A lovely lady named Gabrielle, Gabby for short, made them for me on special request.  

I wanted.......wait for it.......green and purple pillows to match my Christmas tree living room (I bet you would have never guessed!)

Gabby happily worked with me and sent me pattern samples by email until I was happy with the colours (and trust me, I'm kind of picky like that).

And I'm here to pass on the cuteness.  She'll happily work with you to do the same if you are interested -- and she'll ship internationally!  

Here's a small peek:



For information on pricing and sizes etc. contact Gabby at: ladyluna22@naver.com (and tell her I say 'hi')

Disclaimer: I'm not making any money for this post or receiving free product :)

3 comments:

ashattack said...

Glad to see you posting so often lately! As always, I love reading it.

Kimberly Ann said...

those are awesome!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Those are so nice!!!