Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An early Christmas present

My dear friend Anne-Marie, whom I met in Korea, is staying with me this week.  Unfortunately she's at work full-time doing an externship with an audiology clinic in my city for part of her speech language pathology school requirements, so my time with her is limited.  But I'll take every moment I can have with her because she's such a dear friend.

Since I drive her to work in the morning I'm up when it's still dark out (holy snap, welcome to real life Jen!) which hasn't happened for a very long time.  There's so much day in front of me that I really don't know what to do with myself.  I guess I should start my Christmas shopping.  Yesterday I went to the university gym and got some running around done (HELLO IAN - he was bugging me about my white Christmas tree).  

I've got a long list of things to accomplish during my short break from school and Anne-Marie is just the friend to kick me into high gear.  She super organized and usually sorts out my clothes or 

Here is some of the fun we got into in Korea:



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I had no idea she was studying the same course as me! I just am one day away from finishing a 2 month placement in pediatrics!When does she graduate???

Unknown said...

Wow I had no idea she was studying the same thing as me! I'm just one day away from finishing 2 months of working in pediatrics. When does she graduate???

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Ian M? He was one of my favourite instructors ever! I was lucky enough to have him twice (if that's who you're talking about).

Annie-Me said...

I Graduate in 2014. I'm studying at UBC. How bout you?

Unknown said...

I also graduate in 2014 :)