Tuesday, November 06, 2012

UPDAAAAAATE!!

Hello my friends (are you still there?)

Sorry for the looooong absence.  I really love this blog so it sucks I can't dedicate more time to it.  I am here to pop in with a quick update and then I'll be back at the beginning of next month (after my last assignment is due) with more details.

1.  OBAMA JUST WON!!!  This makes me very happy.

2.  School is going well.  I have two major assignments to complete and then I'm done for the semester. I will be working really hard for the next 21 days.

3.  My friend Jennifer and I have decided to declare Monday nights as our night to cut up fresh veggies and fruit so that we can have more healthy snacks on hand.

4.  I have been subbing a little bit at the university and it makes me miss teaching A LOT!!

5.  I still love studying but I hate that I leave assignments to last minute (and then I freak out!  I'm freaking out right now)

6.  Sung Hyun bought a truck!  A new shiny big blue truck.  He calls it his girlfriend :)

7.  We are going on a couples vacation to CUBA in January.

Okay the END!  Any major changes on your end to report?


4 comments:

Tanya said...

I like all of these updates. I wish I had exciting news like this!!

Trish said...

Why do you care Obama won?
Aren't you Canadian? Be Canadian.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Oooooh a vacation!!! Fun! I love Cuba!

Tanya said...

Trish,

The US and Canada have a working relationship because we share a border. So government policies, economic development, NAFTA all effect both countries. So whoever is the president of the US is important to us as Canadians because the decisions that person makes can effect our country.