Monday, October 29, 2012

Currently...

Hello blog world.  I disappeared there for a while, didn't I?  My two major class assignments were due last week so I took the weekend to chill with Sung Hyun which is something I haven't done in a really long time.  What a glorious weekend it was.  Okay, so here's a funny story...we were doing his weekly grocery shopping (he lives 2.5 hours away) and I found him in the apple section counting the apples like this:  "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.....I need a Friday apple too"

How cute is that?

In other words...I can finally hang out with my friends and cool internet people like this lady.

So I'm playing her game.  Join along!

Currently...

feeling pretty pumped for having killed two major grad assignments

reading The Struggle for Legitimacy: Indigenized Englishes in Settler Schools

longing for ma' lover.....saying good bye to him on Sunday is always the hardest

crying when we walked out on a deal this weekend that we didn't seal because of $600 (we're buying a truck, fyi)

looking extremely tired right now...everyone seems to be commenting on this

journaling hardly ever.  I need to get back to those Korean MIL stories

celebrating my freedom

eating a lot of junk lately

running tomorrow!

hoping I get a good mark on my two assignments

anticipating going for dinner with Jolene (because I owe her a dinner and I need a good chit chat!!!)

planning a winter vacation

drinking anything alcoholic preferably with my mate Lori

missing my buddies all over the world

listening to I WILL WAIT FOR YOU......LOOOOOOVE this song as of late

making (not food!) a mess in my office

Okay that is it for now.  I'll pop in a few times this week.  Lots of things to update you on!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay! You are back. Hopefully next week I can be alive again after my midterm and assignment. We will need to hang out!

P.S. Planning a winter vacation? hopefully it involves somewhere hot with me!

Amy said...

I think that everyone should have a Friday apple! :)
Having to say goodbye for the week is never fun, but at least it's only a week. Hopefully with winter coming it won't get more difficult.
I'm sure you'll have done just fine on your assignments, you work hard on them!!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Hey - that's me ;-)

Alex T said...

Out of curiosity, are you planning on staying in Canada long term, or is more travel in the works after you're finished school?

Why am I here??? said...

Hey Alex....interesting question. We are setting up shop in Canada but I'm not adverse to moving (anywhere). We know that we'll be here for 2 years while I am working on my Masters. I don't foresee us ever living in Korea permanently though.