Wednesday, September 05, 2012

My first day of school

Like a nervous kid before their first day of school, tonight I made my way to my first graduate class as a full-time student.  The transition from work to school will no doubt be challenging, however, I'm mentally ready to tackle my classes head on.  In fact, I have already completed the course text for one of the classes; that's a major accomplishment for someone who hates reading!

This semester I'm fortunate enough to be taking a class from a well-accomplished incredibly brilliant individual.  She also happens to be my supervisor.  

Her 'get-down-to-business' approach is exactly the structure and rigour I am looking for. 



Seriously, how could she not be my role model?!!

3 comments:

David said...

boy she good looking. :) i wouldn't mind taking her class. i would definitely have perfect attendance.

Tanya said...

If I didn't have to work I would totally be going to school full time. I always love the excitement of finding where your classes are, whose in them, and the outline for how the semester will go. I also miss just sitting in some quiet spot in the school to do my homework. Though it sounds weird, that was heaven to me.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

I've never taken a class from her, but she sounds great!