Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grad school is....SEX for the brain?

...... ________________ (fill in the blank!)

I'd say TOUGH.

Tonight I attended my second grad class (I'm only taking 2 - cuz that's full-time).  And this lady was 30 minutes late!

For being a full-time student, getting paid to attend classes and study and such, I certainly don't take my job very seriously, do I?  Okay, don't answer that please.

No, but in all reality I totally thought class started at 6:30 NOT 6:00.

I am an idiot :)

p.s. I think I'm going to really like this class.  It's an introduction to research methodology.  I can already tell it's going to be sex for the brain.

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Ooooh, I loved that class!!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog :-) I'm excited for our bloggy date tomorrow!!!

Grad school is ... busy!! I was sadistic and took 3 classes in a semester while working full time. Needless to say, I didn't have much time for fun.

Why am I here??? said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!