Friday, September 07, 2012

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, REPEAT!

I'm happy to be back in the kitchen cooking up some healthy meals - albeit, it will probably be short lived.

I didn't realize how much I'd miss home-cooked meals while I was gone.  I guess eating out every.single.day while I was in Korea is the main reason.

Anyways here are a few pictures of my meals in absolutely no particular order:


Now go cook something healthy for yourself and then share it with me in the comments section.

5 comments:

David said...

how about gazpacho garnished with avocado and basil and tofu sweet and sour.

Chelsey said...

Yum, your meals look delicious. I don't know how healthy it is, but tonight I am grilling karbi with fresh kimchi, and will probably make it into some sort of lettuce wraps.

Why am I here??? said...

Um David, can you come over to my place and make that, please!

Hey Chelsey, fresh kimchi is the BEST!!!! I like the taste of old kimchi grilled and in soups. Now my mouth is watering. I've got to ask a question though: where you a good Korean daughter-in-law and make that kimchi for your loving boyfriend? Bahahahaha

Anonymous said...

No, I wasn't a good korean daughter in law. I leave the betchu kimchi making to my mil. I did take her to the local hangook shippum to pick up all of the ingredients though. Haha!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

I always crave home cooked meals after being on holidays for a while.