Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Korean Diary Day 6

Today I set out to meet my Korean friend Judy.  She was my supervisor at my first job in Korea seven years ago. 

Now she has a 1 years old.  And she's cuuuuute


She's always happy!  If she cries all Judy has to do is sing to her and she smiles and dances.


Lunch was in a cafeteria:  pork cutlet and omelet with rice


Coffee while we looked around in a shop


Then to Emart to play on the foam mats


We stayed here for a good two hours and chatted and played.  I just realized I didn't take a single picture with Judy.  I'm planning to meet here again so I'll have to make sure to get one then!


Judy went to the washroom and passed Shilla off to Sung Hyun.  He carried her around the store for a good 15 minutes while I pushed the stroller.  I'm sure people in the store thought it was our baby!


Meeting the bunnies


Dinner was at a seafood buffet with Sung Hyun's #3 sister and family


Then they got their dog and we headed back to mom's house.




The family with their Canadian North Face/ Nike presents

Observations of the Day:

1.  Korean are small.  I look like a monster standing beside my family.

2.  Hummmmm babies aren't that bad.

3.  Sung Hyun would be a good dad!

4 comments:

David said...

what is interesting is that north americans are bigger than europeans even though they are the same race. what i think is that generally speaking north americans do not walk as much as european and so obesity plays a big role. simply said, north americans are fat compare to europeans and i think personal cars is the main reason.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Cute baby!!!!

Why am I here??? said...

Yes sure David. I am walking a lot in Korea. Waaaaaay more than I would in Canada.

Yes def. a cute baby

Anonymous said...

OMG, that baby looks like Judy!!!!

Mel