Friday, August 03, 2012

Birthday and Beers

For my birthday I got an IPad 3 and tickets to a Cirque du Soleil show from my lover.  The "flowers" came in the form of fake flowers that he put on top of my present.  He sent me on a little scavenger hunt to find my present.  It was cute!

My parents took me to The Keg for dinner, gave me a goodie grab bag of various things and some cash.

It was a lovely birthday weekend of doing nothing.  I wanted to take advantage of it because I knew I'd have a busy week.  Since taking on this summer camp job I've been working long hours.  This is my first time teaching high school students and it's tough.  I was planning to teach all day on Monday but the director hired another teacher so I asked to have the day off.  That means I've got a long weekend to enjoy.  


I'm going to drink beer, clean my house and pack for our vacation!!!

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a good one :-)

Anonymous said...

What vacation? Where are you going?

I love Cirque du Soleil!