Saturday, July 21, 2012

I wanna be outside!

This is what the weather is like RIGHT NOW.  As I sit to type this post I look out my office window and see this:


I'm stuck inside working even though I was invited to go camping.  My husband is working overtime today and tomorrow.  That means I'll do the weekend house cleaning by myself.  He's got 7 days left until he no longer works.

I'm writing curriculum for a summer camp and preparing for private lessons.  I've left it to the last minute so I can't enjoy the weekend or the weather.

But I'm starting the day off right with a healthy bowl of oatmeal.


In the mix:  water, oatmeal, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, bee pollen, 4 drops of stevia, a scoop of natural almond butter, a handful of walnuts.

Right now I'm procrastinating.

'Tis going to be a long torturous day inside...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ! hope so u had nice weather ! according to sunpreview.com that gives 365 days forecast !!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

I was wondering what to have for breakfast this morning because I have no groceries whatsoever, and this just reminded me that I do have oats in the cupboard! Mmmm, oatmeal!