Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let's play a little game.

It's called finish the sentence:

Maybe I should... do something productive this summer
I love... the feeling you get after you work so hard to achieve something
People would say that I'm... ______________ (fill in the blank, my lovely readers!)
I don't understand... how my husband can be so happy all the freaking time
When I wake up in the morning... I say "oh shit, I've got to leave for work in 10 minutes"
I lost... the desire to lead a stable life when I stepped on the airplane to Korea
Life is full of... adventure
My past is full of... amazing moments
I get annoyed when... people constantly complain
Parties are... so much better if you're drunk!
I wish I had more... time
Tomorrow I'm going... to go for a jog
I have low tolerance for... people who stereotype
I'm totally afraid of... letting go
I wonder why... Koreans believe in fan death
Never in my life have I... made a plan and stuck to it
Highschool was... interesting...
When I'm nervous... I tell everyone
Take my advice:  leave your boyfriend RIGHT NOW!  Look in the mirror and tell yourself you deserve better and then believe what you say.
Making my bed... is something I don't really do unless I have guests over
I'm almost always... giving people the benefit of the doubt but also I'm never afraid to call people out on their bullshit
I'm addicted to... checking blogs and facebook.  It's bad....I better stop....tomorrow!
I want someone to... tell me what I should do for a living ;)

TAG.....you're it!

Thanks Jolene ;)

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Hi Jen,

Great post. The "Fan Death" thing is entirely new to me. I am going to ask my mother in law about it today. Thanks for the link explaining it!

Chelsey

Why am I here??? said...

Hey Chelsey, no problem. I'm guessing Albert won't know about it either since he was pretty much raised in Canada. Cheers!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Fun!!! I like your answers ... especially the one about not leading a stable life :-)