Friday, June 08, 2012

The hell with that.


Downstairs -- The showroom.


Upstairs -- The neglected half.

I figured I would wait until my office was tidy, my hospital bed corners crisp, my toilet scrubbed, and my clothes put away before I showed you the upstairs.

But I'm still waiting for the magic fairy to make all that possible.

The hell with that!  

No sense pretending I'm neat and tidy when I'm really just disorganized and sloppy.

'Tis the real deal people.  Judge for yourselves: 


The hallway

    
  The bedroom


The bathroom


 The office


The spare bedroom

5 comments:

Jacky said...

Looks a bit tidier than my one room. :-P I feel like I have to constantly clean it or it will look messy...but I only organize my things like once or twice a week

Anonymous said...

looks ok Jen, and you keep the main floor sooo tidy! :) (isn't it said "to hell with that"? Maybe I have been saying wrong all these years!)
kim

Bly said...

The office is the really only messy room in my opinion. I hate putting files/papers on the floor (I always end up forgetting them and then later stepping on them) so I have this mini-obsession with desks. I sometimes will buy 2 or 3 and stick them in my room, thinking the extra desk space with help me organize, when really I just end up with 3 messy desks :P
-B

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me! It's always nice to know that you are actually living in your home, and it's not a museum where things can't be out of place!

I really like the bathroom storage furniture over the toilet! Could you tell me where you got it? Looks so perfect! Thanks for the pictures!

Amy

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

You have a really nice place!

I promise a post soon - things have been hectic lately.