Monday, May 28, 2012

Eats!



Vegetarian chilli -- this is the BEST meal I've made in a long time.  AND it's soooo healthy.  


Pizza bun - pepperoni, pineapple, red pepper, and tomato sauce


Whole wheat tortilla with natural pb and banana 


Left over kimchi tuna soup with rye cracker


Salad and quinoa, black bean, veggie, egg white (everything in your kitchen fridge) bake -- For this meal I just threw stuff together.  It was healthy but tasted awful, although Sung Hyun liked it!  I certainly won't be making it again.

Side note:  I'm so lucky to have a husband who eats all these meals with me.  I can't imagine having to cook two meals because of his different taste preferences, but he's starting to pretend he's like my male friends here in Canada.  For the past two nights he's said "where's the meat and potatoes!"  

1 comment:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

That egg bake thing looks really good!