Sunday, April 08, 2012

Our house is bigger than your house...NAH, NAH, NA


NA, NAH, NA, NAH!!!!!


Our Korean friends (couple A) just built a new house. Then their Korean friends (couple B) visited the new house and asked two questions: How much is it? How many square feet is it?

Then couple B purchased a lot in the same neighbourhood. And bought a bigger, more expensive house.

Now our friends (couple A) are jealous.

But couple B didn't have enough money to one-up their friends so they had to get some money from family in Korea. Couple B's parents wire transferred them $200,000 for their house.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Hahaha, you better not be couple B!!! haha.

Jacky said...

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Korean jealousy and spending money extravagantly to prove your worth. It seems like such a superficial waste... I'm happy to live modestly and spend more money on vacations.

Why am I here??? said...

Totally Jacky, it frustrates the shit out of me! Haha Tanya, very funny

Amy said...

I've never really understood people who are constantly keyed in on superficial garbage, but I guess it's one way to spend your time, energy, and money. Each to their own, I guess the hilarity ensues when people begin competing on such levels. What are you even winning?

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Wow ... I don't understand jealousy over material items.