Saturday, February 25, 2012

A peak into our place

So far we BOTH love our new place. We still can't believe it's ours. Luckily this week all my private lessons cancelled and I got a taste of what life would be like if I didn't take on so much work. It was glorious. I went to bed between 9:30 and 10 every night and slept until 7:00. My body definitely liked the new schedule. We took turns cooking dinner everyday this week. It went like this: Western, Korean, Western, Korean, Western, Korean. And our food choices have been quite healthy so we are equally excited about that!

We still have an empty place since we are waiting on our couch and kitchen table to be delivered. Our next mission is to find a bed frame with headboard. Since the weather is awful.... See:
...I thought I'd catch up on some reading, researching and writing for my grad class. The office is the only room that is coming together. Here's a 'work-in-action' sneak peak:
I love my new desk from my dear friend (former professor) Lori
Thanks to Annie for the ingenious idea to put my bookshelf on it's side so it can act as a display table
This is on the staircase up to the second floor. It's so wide that we thought it was a nice place to showcase our Korean goodies.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

more photos!!!

Shelley said...

FANTASTIC idea about the bookshelf. I'm stealing that.

Annie-Me said...

It looks wonderful...put those books on a shelf...not the floor...hehe

Foreigner Joy said...

beautiful :)