Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

Let's take a look at those resolutions from last year shall we? Well, after going through the list I would say that I accomplished about 50% of them. I was really successful with the resolutions involving work and school but didn't do so well in the healthy/relationship resolutions.

This year will be different. First, Sung Hyun and I have decided to write our resolutions together. Second, I don't plan on setting such hefty goals that I will not be able to accomplish. The long extensive list from last year might have looked good on paper but it was too hard to put into practice because I wasn't SMART about it. So this year will be different!

Still chillin' in Vancouver and have plans to sit down with Sung Hyun to write our list together.

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments: