Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thank you Annie!

Today I got a thank you card in the mail. It was from my friend Anne-Marie. We met in Korea but then we realized we were closely connected in Canada. A long time ago her family used to attend the same church as my grandparents. In fact, her older brother was my grandparents 'adopted grandson'.

And to think we met in Korea.

We have been best buddies ever since and have shared a lot of wonderful times together. We've been there for each other and although we are back in our home country we live even further apart.

Here's a picture of us in Vancouver reunited again after we flew back home to start our new life in Canada one year ago:
And here's the nice surprise:

It reads - You are one of the awesomest people I know. Every time I talk to you, you make me smile. I just want you to know how much I appreciate our friendship and I wish we could get together more often.

I love you friend ;)

__________________________

Me too friend, me too.....


No comments: