Thursday, September 08, 2011

The ask US anything post!

Remember the early days in Korea when Sung Hyun was all I talked about? Well I realize I don't include him enough in this blog so I asked him if we could do a question and answer video. AND he agreed........which is strange because he hates when I record him doing anything.

So if you're curious to see how life is in Canada for Sung Hyun, want to know random things about us as a couple or just want to hear how he speaks English then fire away.

All things that I talk about on this blog are open for discussion* as well as any other questions you may have. Submit your questions in the comments section of this post by Saturday so Sung Hyun has time to 'think' about the answers (that's his only request).

We'll record the video on Sunday then have it up on the site Monday or Tuesday.

_______________________________________

* just remember our parents read this.

14 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

I'll start:

What do you LOVE the most about Jennifer? haha.......he won't even know this comment came from me ;)

Anonymous said...

Why does Jen dislikes my East Coast music.What do you like about blogging.

Shelley said...

This is a three parter...
What advice would you give to my husband (an Indian) ready to move to Canada? What can he expect? Why do you think Canada is a better place to live and raise a family?

ashattack said...

What advice can you give to fellow Korean/Canadian couples?

Foreigner Joy said...

1. What has he found most difficult living in Canada?

2. As a person married to a non-Korean person, what are the most cultural conflicts you face?

3. What do you love about life in Canada and your life at home with your wife?

I'll take questions off the air.

Anonymous said...

I'll come back with questions, but I just wanted to say: You guys look so cute together in that photo!

cinder131 said...

Do you eat jennifers Canadian cooking? If she makes korean food do you have to change a few things to make it more your taste?
Cindy (Samuel, Madalyn, Rachel, lia)

Tanya said...

What do you want? hahaha (for others who don't understand, inside joke with Sung Hyun)

Jen said...

What's been the most interesting 'cultural difference' you've experienced since moving to Canada (and not just living with a Canadian)?

Kendra said...

1) What do you think about Jennifer's Blogging? Do you read the posts before they are posted?

2) How was your visit home?

Anonymous said...

When you go to sleep who do you think about?

Have you made friends outside of work and independent of Jennifer?

How do you keep in contact with your loved ones and friends back home?

Can you see yourself raising a family outside of Korea in the future?

Why am I here??? said...

Ohhh good questions everyone!

Becky said...

How do you like working in Canada vs. South Korea? I know my husband hates the longer hours and the pressure to go to the company dinners and drink. He's not a big drinker but not to offends his co-workers.

Anonymous said...

What has been the most surprising to you about living in Canada?

How is the reality different than your preconceived notions?

Do you like living outside of South Korea? Do you think this is a permanent move, or would you like to move back at some point?