Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tuesday Weigh-in #11

Howdy everyone. Calgary was FUN and interesting (I'll leave it at that!). I ate A LOT of junk food this past week (including tonight!). BLUGHHHH. I feel sluggish, tired and bummed out. So I'm looking forward to tomorrow -- a day of clean eating!

You know those shirts that read: "I went to Calgary and all I got was this lousy shirt."?
Well this caption should say: "I went to Calgary and all I took was this lousy picture". SERIOUSLY! Anyone else spot my blog on my smart phone? Yah, I totally love comments so seeing 2 new ones while I was on the road rocked my day.

Thank you commenters!

And I should stop delaying the inevitable and just get on with it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's not too bad after the week you had.

Hailey said...

Thats really not bad at all. If it were me I'd be so pleased, especially after a vacation. THat'll take you what - half a week to lose? Worth it! Gotta put it all in perspective!