Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday weigh-in #7


My eating this week was good, NOT great. I ate out a couple of times but chose healthier options. YAY! Then last night (the night before weigh-in) I decided that I was craving some Korean snacky food and I went for it.

Sometimes life calls for a big bowl of carbs (even if it contains NO nutritional value).

At least I finished off with some fruit!

Sung Hyun and I had a movie date night planned at our house so we drove to get snacks because I was craving something salty. And I'm proud of myself for getting a small bag of sunflower seeds because if I hadn't I would have eaten a larger bag until my tongue was raw.

Sung Hyun went for the beef jerky.

And here's how I did this week:

SLOW and STEADY!

p.s. I'm thinking about doing another set of photos after I've lost 10 pounds. What do you think? Or should I just wait till I've lost more like 15? Thoughts?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's your goal weight?

Anonymous said...

At the 10-lb. point would be good. And maybe you can do a side-by-side comparison of the before and after photos, so the difference shows better? How much weight do you want to lose? Do you have a specific goal number in mind?

Shelley said...

I think every 10 pounds is good...10 pounds is a lot Jenn....you should be proud!

Tanya said...

So proud of you. The hardest thing to do is watch only a pound come off but slow and steady you have lost almost 10 pounds. That is awesome! I think I need to get me a digital scale rather than the analog. That way you can really see the 1 pound come off at a time. Good job again!

Helena said...

자장면?

Why am I here??? said...

Yes that's right Helena! Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. I think my goal weight is somewhere around the mid 130s. Maybe 135! I will post pictures when I've lost 5 pounds ;)

Jennifer

Why am I here??? said...

I mean 10 pounds