Thursday, June 16, 2011

WORK WORK WORK!

Not much to say when I'm putting in 12 hour days at work. Lesson planning, school preping, midterm marking, attendance recording, email writing, lunch meetings, game making, stats recording, curriculum developing, oh yah and TEACHING are what is consuming ALL my time. I get up at 7 am, leave the house by 7:30ish and get home at 9:30pm. I eat breakfast in the car on the way to work, I eat lunch in between classes and dinner at my private class.

I can handle the physical exhaustion, that's not the problem. I've pushed my body hard before. I'm struggling with the mental exhaustion. I'm productive, efficient and keen when I'm busy. But I'm learning that when I'm too busy I'm sloppy, forgetful and snappy.

I should have married rich! *






* ha, joking!

No comments: