Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday weigh-in

HAPPY SUNDAY y'all!!

Back for another Sunday weigh-in. Part I here. Part II here.

Slow and steady is my motto. Small little changes adding up to something big.

Changes I made this week:

Sunday supper: skipped the dessert
Weekday lunch: packed my lunch everyday (good on the waistline and the budget)
Thursday night: ate an orange at night when I was hungry instead of junk food
Friday night: had Korean BBQ and added mixed grains to the white rice
Saturday lunch: went out for Indian buffet and didn't go up for seconds (left satisfied, not stuffed)
Saturday night: invited to a backyard BBQ and brought my own turkey burger which I sandwiched between lettuce instead of a bun.

Another successful happy week!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Slow and steady wins the race! It's easier to maintain the weight loss if you do it slowly 1-2 pounds a week. Good for you!

asiangarden said...

good job Jenn!!!