Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday weigh-in #4


Now on to week 4:

Sunday eats
I'm a little bit obsessed with this creation I threw together. Anyone interested in a recipe?
Whole wheat pancakes with peanut butter and berries (a yummy combination)
down from last week (slow and stead like I said before)

Things I did this week:
* exercised Sunday night -- went for a 40 min. roller blade ride
* ate fruit for dessert Sunday night
* took my lunch to work everyday! (YAH!)
* didn't eat any sweets after donating blood this time (small glass of OJ instead)

Things I still did this week:
* my student bought me an iced cappuccino from Tim Horton's so I couldn't turn it down
* ate a packaged cookie (but not 2)
* had a late dinner 2 nights this week (albeit, a healthy one)
* went to an all you can eat pizza night Saturday (and ate 3 1/2 pieces of pizza - hey, that's a win for me since pizza is my favourite food!)

2 comments:

ashattack said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work! ^^

asiangarden said...

Oh my gosh Jenn!!! I need to learn from you, I still have 15lbs to go from having Kobe...I GAINED weight from when I first came home...blahhh!