Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where to start?

This blog has evolved and transformed and shifted since it's birth. What once started out as a picture diary of my adventures in Korea is now a platform of TRUTH. A place for me to speak my mind. A place for you to offer advice.

I want to start off this post by saying THANK YOU to each and everyone of you. Sometimes when I write I often don't think of the consequences of my words. I don't think about the millions of people (okay 10 people) that are reading this. That's the thing about this blog......once I put it out there.......it's out.....there.....

......much different than tucking my thoughts in between neatly lined pages of a journal embraced with a lock and key, don't you think?

I couldn't believe the outpour of support I got when I decided to 'disconnect'.

So I'd like to start off this new blogging journey with a big "THANK YOU!"

1 comment:

Kimberly Ann said...

Woot :) hi Jen - nice to see your words. Miss you!