Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The things I've learned


There are several things I've learned during my blogging break. The main one is that I enjoy writing. I need to write. It's my outlet. It's how I relieve stress. It's how I express my feelings when I'm mad at my husband.

Another thing that I learned during my break is that I have the right to express myself on my blog and shouldn't feel bad about what I say since, for the most part, I respect all my commenter's -- even the ones that don't claim name to their nasty comments; and hey, even that's okay.

During my blogging break I stopped writing on my blog and I started reading new blogs. I learned that many people like to talk about their day, about what they ate, about what they did. I enjoy reading those blogs. But I really enjoy the raw, heart felt entries.

So I'm going to continue writing truth, writing honesty.

And that's my promise.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

One of the things that I love most about your blog, is your heartfelt entries. I can usually relate to them. So, I'm glad you're not giving it up.

Diana E.S. said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. I'm coming back slowly myself after a less formally announced hiatus.

Amyable said...

I think it is your blog and you should write whatever you want to write about! The only caution would be that while being honest, try not to hurt the feelings of your loved ones!

Why am I here??? said...

YAHHHH Diana, I love your blog and can't wait till you start posting daily.

Well put Amyable!

asiangarden said...

That's why I love ya! :) you do all the things I'm too chicken to write about. :)