Thursday, May 19, 2011

I AM READY!

I am ready.

I am ready to share.

I am ready to stand firm and fight for what I believe in.

I am ready to open my heart up.

I am ready to share my struggles.

I am ready to radiate with happiness.

I am ready to be vulnerable.

I am ready to be bullied.

I am ready to learn.

I am ready to challenge myself.

I am ready to teach.

I am ready to challenge others.

I am ready to share my opinion.

I am ready to inspire.

I am ready to receive criticism.

I am ready to WRITE.

Last (and scariest of all) I am ready to FAIL. Something that I've been afraid to do MY ENTIRE LIFE!

_________________________________________________

Hello blog world (the few of you who stuck around!). Remember me?

I'm ready to continue with this journey of self discovery through writing.

I am ready to return.

TO YOU!

21 comments:

Danielle said...

Oooh, I've been waiting. I'm glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back. I love your blog. It is honest and real. Pls don't get discouraged by people's negative comments. You've been missed.

David said...

its about time you return. nice to see you back.

Anonymous said...

cool! I liked your blog. Glad you are back

Kelly said...

Oh good! I've been waiting for you to come back!

Helena said...

Hey! I was just thinking about you the other day. I hope things are going well!

asiangarden said...

How could we forget you?? I have only been checking in on you like everyday! I can't wait to see what you have been up too!! Although I have seen hints on facebook! :)
but if you are like me, I'm kind of fake on FB for all those older relatives who friended me...:P

aimee said...

welcome back! can't wait to hear what you've been up to. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're back! Yay!

ashattack said...

Yay!

Cindy said...

I've been patiently waiting... Glad to hear you're back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looking forward to an update!

Mrs. Kim said...

Right on!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you are back :)
Cindy (samuel, madalyn, Rachel, Lia)

ambearo said...

Welcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya!!!! Nice to have you back!

Anonymous said...

we're waiting!

Amy said...

Looking forward to following and sharing with you again :) Good to hear that you are staying strong and true to yourself!!!

Foreigner Joy said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Finally!

Foreigner Joy said...

You are back...I am so happy!

kimi said...

i've only been following your blog for a few months before you disconnected, so i was so happy to see you back! as a korean who has not gone back to the motherland in 40 yrs, i really love your perspective. keep up the great work.