Sunday, February 06, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


I have the most supportive and loving mother ever! Words cannot describe her importance. She really has accepted Sung Hyun into our family (I think she loves him more than me these days!) and that's great to know. I think I'm afraid to become a mother because I have seen some of the sacrifices she has made for us, her children. I'm the most happy when I know my mom is happy. I hope this is just one birthday of may more to come. The best part of being back in Canada is laughing and sharing moments like these with my family. Now, I'm going to make a special effort to stop and enjoy these moments. Because damn it, I'm so darn lucky!

This year for mom's birthday we took her out for supper and bought her a cake. She said it's the best birthday she has ever had in a long time because her family was all together. It was a great birthday!

I LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment:

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Hey Jennifer,
Happy Birthday to your mom!!! I'm sure she was so incredibly happy to have you and your man home to celebrate with her so that's awesome!