Monday, January 17, 2011

Operation once-a-Day: January 15th & 16th

On Saturday I decided that since I was going to eat at a restaurant for dinner that I would eat a healthy lunch. So I had a plate of hummus, crackers, carrots, peas, tomatoes, grapes, black berries, cheese and sausage (which I gave to Sung Hyun).
Sunday dinner is always family dinner which is accompanied with dessert. Today's healthy choice was to pass on dessert; Sung Hyun thought differently though:

Even though I passed on dessert my friend Kristin came over with DQ blizzards. So I did end up eating ice cream and chips while we watched a movie. Boo! Then, I paid for it on Monday morning when I woke up with a huge stomach ache.
__________________________________________

Here are 2 other healthy bloggers that I frequent:


No comments: