Friday, December 17, 2010

Operation once a day!

My schedule is all wacky now that I'm not working. I've always been a night owl though. Last night I crawled into bed at 4:00 am -- two hours before my husband is up for work!

Today I am tackling my room:
It's a disaster and (I'm not going to lie) normally looks like this. Sung Hyun is such a neat freak and has decided he's not going to pick up after me. You mean he can't work full-time and then be a house husband? I thought marriage was all about compromise* wink!
Healthy choice #2

Anyone else join me on the challenge to incorporate one (small) healthy choice into their day? Tonight since I know I'm going to eat my weight in cheese dip (and not feel guilty about it) I made a conscious choice to eat some greens for lunch at 3. A romaine salad with a side of roasted veggies.

What did you do for yourself today?

No comments: