Thursday, December 16, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!

Ever have one of those 'oh my' moments?

I did tonight when I was looking through one of my students photo albums on Facebook. This picture would have been taken about a month ago and it is now officially my computer back drop to remind me that little choices add up (the good AND, in this case, the bad).

And because I really admire individuals who are brave enough to display their weaknesses, I too want to keep it real. So I'm sharing the picture with YOU:
The BEFORE

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. I don't think a photo of ANYBODY eating at that angle would flatter them (or any eating photo at all?)!
Thanks for the "little choices" reminder- It is so hard to keep in mind over the holidays with all the treats!!!!!!

Why am I here??? said...

thanks Kathleen!

Anonymous said...

Photo is not showing up for me. I see THE BEFORE and then nothing under it.

Why am I here??? said...

yup there is no AFTER photo yet since I just started operation once a day YESTERDAY! I don't suspect I'll see AMAZING results within weeks. I'm just planning to incorporate healthy habits so they become second nature. Wanna join me?

Anonymous said...

Anynoymous again here (I need a name, don't I?). I meant to say I don't see the "before" photo. I see the words "THE BEFORE" but there's no photo under it.

Why am I here??? said...

Hello Anony. I'm not sure why you don't see it? hummmm, probably BEST you can't hahahah! I will repost it. Tell me if it works

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can see it now :)
Did I really type "Anynoymous" in my previous comment? wow lol

Why am I here??? said...

No if you don't sign in then it automatically posts as anonymous ;)

Anonymous said...

Why am I here??? said... No if you don't sign in then it automatically posts as anonymous ;)

Yeah, but I typed: "Anynoymous again here" :)

Why am I here??? said...

okay got it anony ;)