Friday, December 03, 2010

GROUPON!

I'm kind of obsessed with a little site called Groupon

If you don't know what it it, then check out the website A-SAP!

I have been browsing it for a couple of weeks after accidentally clinking on a link somewhere in Internet world. But I first got introduced to this concept after watching the Dragon's Den

Today I bought my first groupon. For $39 (minus tax and gratuity) I have bought myself a day at the hair salon complete with cut, deep conditioning, scalp massage and blowout (I'm assuming that's a snazzy word for blow dry). I am in need to a haircut BADLY!

3 comments:

Amyable said...

Welcome to online discount shopping. It has made spending money so easy that it is scary! I'm also obsessed with Rue La La, Plum district, Woot, etc, etc. Someone help me! :)

ambearo said...

I LOVE Groupon!!

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Hey Jennifer,
Hair cut?! Actually, the first thing I noticed was your hair -- lovin' the long locks! Hopefully you don't cut your locks too short!!! Looking good.