Thursday, December 30, 2010

An emotional heart-felt letter

Saying good-bye to my family and friends in Korea was so hard.

This is a good-bye letter that I made into a video before I left Korea. I sent it to my friend Charlie along with some other presents, but I guess he didn't watch the DVD (and I'm assuming he threw it out! by accident). So I'm posting it here, for him to see (NOT YOU ;)


But if you did watch it then please know I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm a very emotional person. Sometimes it's hard to read that in words on my blog. This is just me......saying good-bye to a good friend.......so please don't read into it. I too LOVE my husband. And he too knows that I also love my friends.

If you want to read more posts about what I've written about Charlie then you can follow this link.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What a beautiful video!

It brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It even made me tear up and i'm heartless.