Sunday, November 07, 2010

FATTIE FILES November 7th, 2010

Sunday was filled with lesson planning, quiz writing, and chores. It's my least favourite day of the week since I often procrastinate and leave all my work for Sunday night. I did get outside today though since it was plus 17. Sung Hyun and I walked to the school park to play catch. I hope the weather can stay like this for a bit longer.
11:30 - breakfast was an egg (and 2 egg whites) with spinach and red peppers. I always add a little scope of crushed garlic to my eggs and it makes all the difference (if you like garlic) -- TRY IT! I also had a smoothie with 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 banana, handful of blueberries and 1.5 cups of organic spinach.
2:00 - apple with cinnamon and strawberries
2 corn thins with peanut butter and the other half of my banana with a handful of veggies
4:00 - I made rice krispie squares for my students tomorrow. I ate the leftover from the bottom of the bowl -- the best part ;)
5:45 - Sunday dinner was roast chicken with potatoes, stuffing and some greens
6:30 - for dessert I ate a small blueberry banana muffin ;)

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

asiangarden said...

Must be on a health kick! :)

Anonymous said...

You're actually eating pretty healthy. If you're not losing weight, it might just be that the portions are a little too big.