Friday, October 08, 2010

Random update!

Hello EVERYONE!!!! Anyone still reading this thing? Shall I keep it going? What do you want to read about? I feel my life is so boring here compared to Seoul, albeit I'm doing something everyday!
Last night was date night with the hubby. I surprised him with Mamma Mia musical tickets since he's always listening to the sound track. My mom seems to think this is a quality photo.
Sung Hyun and I have been going to church. We wanted to make some connections in the Korean community and everything is centred around the church. Last week we got treated to a buffet of Korean food. Definitely can't complain about that!
The weather has been so nice lately that we've had several good BBQ days. Here's one of our tasty treats........P.S. I didn't eat all of this!
Sung Hyun can't believe how big everything is in Canada.......including this ice cream cone!
In our spare time/ after work we've been doing some random volunteer work. It just happened to be really really cold this day! (we usually don't dress as pumpkins until Halloween)
Raw oatmeal, strawberries, blueberries and yogurt with a side of fruit is my fav. breakfast so far! (is it bad that 4 out of 6 pictures are of food?!!!!)
Enough earrings to wear a new pair everyday!

p.s. Sorry I don't have room pictures up yet! I can't seem to keep it clean ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Anyone still reading this thing? Shall I keep it going?"

We're still very much here Jenn. And yes, we're looking forward to the continuing adventures of J & SH.

Best,

- sleepy

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading. The everyday things are interesting. It shows how you guys are adjusting to life back in Canada. I can't speak for others, but I want to see pics of your apartment, hear more about your job and Sung Hyun... The same little things you blogged about in Korea!

Anonymous said...

I am still reading as well! Love checking out how you guys are adjusting! Keep it going...
Cindy (Samuel, Madalyn, Rachel, Lia)

Shelley said...

I'm still reading too, also from the point of view that we'll be moving and hubby immigrating soon. SO I find it interesting, uplifting and motivating reading about how well you have both adjusted!

Oh, and raw oatmeal? Really? Hmm...have to try that...

ambearo said...

I still read it! Although I really understand about the "my life is so boring now that I'm in Canada" part. I struggled to blog after Korea too (as evidenced by my non updates).

annie said...

I'm still reading!

Your blog is still interesting, it doesn't matter what country you're in!

Marie said...

I still read it!! I check it almost daily!! Keep posting!!

I hope to make it to the Queen city soon, but it probably won't be until next summer at this rate....you two will have to come up and we should go to Edmonton for a shopping trip!

I need to start blogging again soon, I just never seem to find time, and if you think your life is boring Jen, you should view mine sometime...