Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The last big hurrah!

The day/ night we left was spent spending time with Sung Hyun's family. And it was wonderful! The weather was great and the company was grand. I'm going to really miss my family!
The sisters surprised us with these rings. I wear mine everyday!
We enjoyed dinner at VIPS, which is a special place for Sung Hyun and I. It was the first place we talked about having him to Canada for a visit when we first started dating.
Yummy lunch!
Being a goof!
My adorable niece JiHye. Don't I look like a giant beside her?
Like brother, like sister. How is it even possible to sleep through all the noise?
Watching my nieces and nephews play in the water for hours was my favourite part
Sung Hyun even stripped down into his undies for a dip in the water

Our last big Korean meal as a family!

No comments: