Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dinner deal!

The new rule in our house is that Sung Hyun and I have to cook dinner for the family once a week in exchange for having our laundry washed (and mom cooking dinner the other 6 nights). Can you say we've got it really good!

Here's what we cooked last week:

Korean chicken galbi, mandu (dumplings), white rice and of course kimchi. They ate it all up and loved it!

Then tonight we whipped up some Red Thai curry with some Greek salad:
And it too was a hit!
_______________________

In other news, I just wanted to say thanks for all the encouraging words in my last post. I just had an evening of "I really miss Korea" and the next day I was fine. Now that our water flooding problem is solved we finally cleaned up our place. It feels wonderful! I just have to sort out my earrings and hang pictures on the wall. I will be sure to post pictures on my site for you to see once it all comes together.

No comments: