Thursday, September 09, 2010

Airport good-bye!

Saying good-bye was so difficult. Sung Hyun's mom decided not to come to the airport so in the wee hours of the morning we caught her crying in the bathroom. We decided not to sleep the night before so that we could adjust to the Canadian time difference better. I think our idea worked well. We only had jet lag for the first two days in Canada. Even then we didn't take any naps those 2 days. Anyways, I cried all the way to the airport because saying good-bye to mom was the hardest.
This was the last Korean meal I shared with Sung Hyun for breakfast.

3 of Sung Hyun's sisters and brothers plus children in tow came to the airport to say good-bye. It was really nice!
JiHye and me
The gang! Next time I see them everyone will be a little more grown up. The final hugs with his sisters is what made me break down again. I was crying all the way through the immigration line up.

And off we went to start our new lives!

No comments: