Monday, July 05, 2010

You know you're in trouble when.....

Today was the practice exam for our Korean mid-terms which begin tomorrow. And you know you're in trouble when you spell 'thank-you' wrong in Korean. I mean I've been writing this word over and over and over and I spelled it wrong today. HELLO JEN, WAKE UP!!!!

It's funny because even though my exam is tomorrow and I know I'm not ready for it, I feel okay. Actually I had a stressful weekend and as a result I got a cold. It's my body telling me to slow down. And although I only got 4 hours of sleep last night I still pushed through Korean class then 4 hours of studying afterwards. And just when I was tempted to go to the little bakery conviently located a hop skip and a jump away from my school I held off and went to the grocery store to pick up some cherry tomatoes and bananas to snack on. YAH ME!!!!

And the best thing was waking up to David's kind comment on my post about speaking Korean to get me through the day. Never underestimate the power you have on other people. Thanks DAVID! At the end of this course I will have studied Korean for 20 weeks (2 levels). There are 6 levels total (so I guess that adds up to 60 weeks, just like you said!)

Okay I'm going to go over my vocabulary list one more time then hit the sack. Nighty-night everyone!

3 comments:

David said...

You ar welcome. Try your best but don't beat yourself. Afterall, learning Korean is not a must. Don't stress over it cause stress is bad for health. :)

David said...

It happens, the other day I had trouble spelling "know" and I been speaking and writing Engrish longer than you been born.

Anonymous said...

So what happened?