Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shrek in 4-D


Last night Sung Hyun and I went to a midnight matinee. I had never been to a 4-D movie before so it was a new experience. I was a little worried I'd fall asleep but after it started I was certain I wouldn't. It was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*****************************************************
The chairs moved, tilted, vibrated, and at times kicked us. Mist sprayed in our faces and bursts of air came from behind our heads. Things grabbed at our legs and disco lights flashed from above. And two times during the movie I could smells things. It was sooooo cool and I felt like I was a little kid again. Sung Hyun and I burst out laughing many times.
*****************************************************
If you haven't seen a 4-D movie and have the opportunity to do so it's worth the 18,000W ticket price. I'd see it again in a heartbeat.
*****************************************************
I'll be back again with an update on how Sung Hyun and I are doing shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the 4d theater? Did you have to buy tickets in advance? Is it in English?

Why am I here??? said...

Yes English movie in Time Square Yeungdeung po for 18,000 KRW per person! GO SEE IT!!!!!