Sunday, June 27, 2010

I just MISS

HOME!!!!
*******************
Today I'm feeling blue. depressed. homesick. sad. discouraged. helpless. unmotivated.
*******************
Yet just last night while talking to my mom over the phone for our weekly Sunday chat I told her how much I was enjoying life here in Korea.
*******************
And now it's Monday and I've decided to skip class and sleep in until 11.
*******************
I told Sung Hyun last night that I was ready for a vacation. He asked me where I wanted to go. I told him, "AWAY!" I just want to chill out by myself and not have to worry about the stress of completing my homework on time, the worries that come along with a job, or the expectations of being a wife. In a sense, I feel like I'm failing at them all, just a little. I'm being tugged too many directions and I don't know when I'm going to break.
*******************
I'm having a bad day and want my mom to hug me and tell me everything is going to be alright ;)

4 comments:

Andy said...

Everyone has bad days now and then. The trick is to make sure those bad days don't turn into bad weeks, then bad months.

I've been stuck at home for 4 months, and am coming back to Korea in a few days, and I can't wait to get back. I'm happy to be going away ^_^

여행하면 돌아 올 때 기분이 나아지고 다시 시작 할 수 있어요.

화이팅 ^^

Shelley said...

I get that Jenn! Some days I wake up happy with life in India, and then the very next day I hate it and want to go home. Being a wife and mother makes it even harder since the expectations are so different now.
I think a vacation is just what the doctor ordered.
It's ok to have days like these....

Why am I here??? said...

Thank you Andy! Still truckin' along with your studies I see. Just checked out your blog!!!!

Yes Shelley, I think it just comes down to the fact that I really miss Canada. I haven't been back for a visit in a couple of years. And I used to go back so often (like every 6 months). But with the push to make as much money as we can before we go to Canada, I kinda forgot what is more important: my personal happiness with my husband now! So, you're right I think I need a vacation. I've already been googling tickets back to Canada for a vacay in July for the past few days now. I'll keep you posted!

Tanya said...

hey jenbear!

I'm sorry I havent been around to talk about your missing canada!!! send me an email when you know for sure. Im working my ass off at the end of july but as of the long weekend I should have some time!