Friday, June 04, 2010

Day 5 - June 4

6:30 - bran flakes with sprinkle of oatmeal, flax seed and banana with soymilk
9 - black coffee
9:50 - cherries
10:50 - 1/2 grapefruit 11:00 - paprika
3:30 - 1 black coffee, 1 sweet potatoe + almonds
6:00 - apple
For dinner we went to a buffet. Usually I eat a lot of fried food/ taco's but today I filled up on 2 plates of salad first. GO ME!!
7:30 - plate #1
plate #2
plate #3 - treat plate (1 small piece of pizza, cake, frozen yogurt)
8:30 - coffee
6 cans of Cass light between 10:00 pm-4:00 am
2:00 am - nuts
4 am - a couple of pieces of ddeokboki (spicy rice cakes) + 1/2 mandu (dumpling)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Jennipal-
How big are they on the "bring your own mug" idea in Korea?? Maybe it's something you could pioneer!
(with all the free time between work and class and fun :P )

Why am I here??? said...

Excellent idea Kathleen. I'm not sure how it would work at the school cafe on campus, but I know a place where it could catch on. Thanks for the idea!!!!

Chris said...

That would be NINE cans of Cass...

Why am I here??? said...

Hehe Chris, actually if you look closely that wouldn't be nine cans of Cass. It's Hite and Cass and Cass light. I was drinking with my friends.

But yah, I thought I'd throw this pic in there for the food diary ;)

Thanks for reading (and counting...hehe)