Thursday, June 03, 2010

Day 4 - June 3

7:00 - (that early morning first day of school was a killer) raisin bran with soy milk and 1 banana
8:30 - much needed black coffee at school
11:50 - nuts - raisins, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, peacans
12:10 - 1 orange + 1/2 grapefruit
1:00 - 2 egg whites
4:30 - 1/2 carrot
5:30 - large 63 building salad minus the bread (Italian dressing on the side)
7:30 -8:00 - Catch with hubby
8:00 cherry tomatoes
8:30 - small bowl of veggie, tofu, bean soup with a couple pieces of kimchi and coke light

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Everything looks so yummy and healthy! It's such a challenge to eat healthy in India. First, it's nearly impossible to find lettuce. I'd love to eat blueberries, but a bag of frozen ones here are $20 and remember the normal salary for the average Indian person is about $300 month. So you can imagine how ridiculous the price is. I can afford it, but if my In-laws knew I spent $20 on berries they'd die!
All the foreign stuff here is way marked up!!
I know I could work out a healthy diet, it's just so much more difficult here. I need variety!
I love the postings though and they are making get motivated about eating right too. Especially since I still have about 7kg of baby weight to lose.