Sunday, June 13, 2010
Every week or so I check the exchange rate. And I always hope that it will magically change overnight so that I can send money home. I've been holding out for the right time, but learned the hard way, when the market crashed after the North Korean fiasco, that there never really is a right time. I'm wondering if I should leave it in Korea until things get a little bigger. If I would have sent the money home 2 months ago, I would have made about $2000 more than if I send it today. I don't know that much about markets or money (just how to save) so I'm quite clueless in this category. Anyone out there able to offer me some advice? Should it stay or should it go?