Sunday, May 30, 2010

Super busy Saturday

On Saturday morning I went to work at the Blue House. I've been doing a lot of overtime there because everyone is busy either preparing for the APPS conference in Seoul next week or the G-20 summit in Seoul in 5 months time. It's cool to be part of this. On Saturday I sat and watched 3 presentations in English which will be delivered to more than 20 deligates from over the world. And since it was Saturday and I was only going in for 2 hours I thought that perhaps I could have worn jeans. Actually Sung Hyun said it would be fine. Unexpectedly, I met the Deputy Chief of PSS (Presidential Security Service) -- where I work. He's second-in-command so I felt pretty special to sit next to him while we both gave feed back to the presenters. And I'm glad that I decided to wear a suit to work on a Saturday!

After lunch with the Blue House boys, I met up with Becca for our planned shopping date. Which was a success btw. Becca and I are the same size so it made for an interesting time. We were trading clothes back and forth between the fitting rooms. Overall it was a fun and exhausting experience since we were there for more than 2 hours.

Shopping was a success thanks to Becca. I was on a mission to find professional summer clothes for work. And $300 later I happily walked out with a handful of good pieces. I know that's a lot but I'm in desperate need for these clothes. I'll take back the white summer skirt ($20) and the white blazer ($80) because I wasn't sure if I should have gotten them in the first place, but I wanted to get Sung Hyun's check first. Luckly H&M in Meong Dong has a 30 day return policy.


Sung Hyun blowing kisses and winking! What a poser!

No comments: